Net2 PaxLock is a battery powered access control unit in a secure door handle, combining secure wireless technology with a stylish proximity reader. Net2 PaxLock comes ready to install with a C Keyway lock or alternatively to fit with an SFIC lock, with two handle designs available; Eclipse and Galaxy. Simple to use and fast to fit with a self-contained power source, this is an ideal solution for internal doors.
Net2 PaxLock communicates with Paxton’s user-friendly and intuitive Net2 access control software at a central point via a secure, low power radio link, and events are reported back to the server in real-time.
Communication between Net2 PaxLock and the Net2 server is done wirelessly through Net2Air and the Net2Air Ethernet bridges, providing all the advantages of a wireless access control system. Each Net2Air bridge can detect Net2 PaxLock units within an average wireless radius range of up to 50ft (15m).
- Secure, simple door handle solution that can be fitted in minutes
- Full battery management system with low battery alerts and easy-change AA batteries
- Compatible with EM and Paxton proximity tokens
- Key override option
- Ideal for retrofit installation
- Contains Genuine HID Technology™
- More Info: paxton.info/3301
Courtesy of locksmithledger.com